Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Switching Gears!

You girls are so sweet with all your sweet comments! Shucks! You make me blush!

Good news is that the wallpaper DID stay up all night! The directions say not to paint for 24 hours so I am being good and obeying the insdtructions. I also would like to repaint the yellow and put up the rest of the paper so's to paint all at once. Trying to think logically makes my head hurt!

For those of you who know me, this will not suprise you. I have put another room in total disarray. The bathroom!

Those of you with a weak heart/and or stomach might want to look away since these pics are pretty graphic.

Without further ado, my bathroom.....

I should also mention that these were taken AFTER Hurricane Maggie hit.


This is a shot of the vanity area. I was inside the bathtub to get it. It's a blurry pic cause I was afeared of the amount of junk that has accumulated in this tiny room.


This is my sorry excuse for a linen closet. I got something in mind for it though.

A shot of the seating area. The patch above the toilet is a color that I was trying out. Don't care for it though.


Another patch I was trying out. I decided this color is too dark. I think I have settled on the same color I used in my bedroom. I am going to do the beadboard in here 54" up in the hopes of making the room seem larger.

Did I mention that this is the ONLY bathroom in the house.

Yeah....

My husband has been on me since we moved in to do something with this room. He even bought some stuff for it also at Christmas.

I can take a hint.

So this is what I am working on til "Clean House Week".

I bet that I pulled out about 60.00 worth of stuff to sell in the sale also.

No comments: