Thursday, August 20, 2009

Boys Will Be Boys

The man is off to wrestle with bears or something like that in the backwoods of Canada.

He also took my camera! He is very smart and sneaky though cause he waited til he was a ways down the road to call and let me know.

GRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow is yard sale day!

I did try to prepare for it though. I was again thwarted by the man though. He let me know Sunday that he volunteered me to do all the cooking for the 5 of them.

WHAT?!

Yeah, 1 gallon each of chili, goulash and sausage gravy, 3 doz each brownies and cornbread muffins, 4 doz chocolate chip cookies, 2 roasted pork loins, 1 roasted boar ham, 3 loaves of zucchini bread and 5 doz biscuits later and I am done cooking! Atleast he gave me 3 days notice. I should be thankful for the little things.

Also, it is supposed to rain all weekend. I mean why should it be nice?

The little girl also ripped off the "B" from my laptop keyboard. Makes typing more challenging!

Let the good times roll!

2 comments:

blushing rose said...

Chuckle! I'd order them carry out, & smile. TTFN ~Marydon

Lori said...

Wow ~ all that cooking! It has been so hot here I cannot imagine even turning the oven on ~ if it cannot be done on the bbq it just ain't happening. Good luck with your yard sale!