Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Color is In!


The new color is in the bath and it is a HIT!

I love it!

The Hubby likes it

Even my MIL likes it

It looks so fresh and new that it seems like a new bath. It even makes me want to clean it now!

I have to tell you that the more that I do with this wallpaper, the more that I love it. Last night I put on 2 coats of Ultra Pure White High Gloss by Behr. The seams of the wallpaper just disappeared! It looks so much like beadboard. Now I wish that I had finished my project in the old house.

My sister and I wallpapered the ceiling in my old kitchen with anaglypta wallpaper. The idea was to do a faux copper ceiling. I was going to paint the whole thing brown and drybrush with copper paint. After I was able to move my head down from putting up the wallpaper, I lost interest.

My kids have already given it a wash test too. I woke up this morning to find someone had wiped toothpaste on it.

Grrrrr!

With it being painted though, it washed right up!

I don't think I want to find out how easy it is to take off though.

I was going to put back up the hardware I had. Wait til you see what I found though! It's beautiful!

But you got to wait.....

TTFN!

1 comment:

blushing rose said...

Kids! Chuckle ... Looks good, my friend. TTFN ~Marydon