Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Saturday Project

Now that it has a makeover I can post pics of this closet.


It was a mess!

It's right by the backdoor and if you don't know where something goes, it seems to go in here.

I didn't even know 5 people required sooo many coats. We only wear one at a time!

You would not beleive what I pulled out of here!

With all the cleaning products I pulled out you would think my house was spotless! Not one but 2 broken flag poles. I realized that I shop waaay too much with all the shopping bags stashed in here.


Look! I even found a small child in there!

Just kidding!

A little leftover paint....

I even dug up some leftover shelving paper from my "nesting stage" when I was pregnant and redid the kitchen cabinets to do the shelf.

A little labeling to (hopefully with fingers crossed) help things get in their right place.

A place for everything and everything in it's place.

Ta Daa!


Do you think a closet can smile?

Not bad for a $1.99. I had to buy 2 new hooks for the mop and broom.

Still have to find a container for the 50lb bag of dog food we go through every two weeks.

Sorry, WE don't eat that much food the DOG does!


2 comments:

a Bohemian Market said...

Hi Maggie:
Wow, you did a fantastic job on that closet. Wish I lived close so you would help me : )
The "small child" you found is a keeper : )
Have a great rest of the day
peace
carole

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

Oh, I would love that too. I like working on other peoples houses. I can't WAIT for my sister to move so I can do hers!