Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Cute Idea



Isn't this just the cutest idea?




I found it while meandering through blogs since Tara has decided to be quiet lately. (Hint hint Tara!)



I found it here.



Now where to put it?



I was thinking of the bathroom since I am going to put beadboard in the kitchen.



See?! Therein lies my problem. I don't even have one room complete and I start plotting and scheming on how to destroy another one.



Yeesh!


But.... how could you NOT love it after seeing it done in this bathroom?




3 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks awesome! I love it!

I, too, have project ADD. I am not finished with the kitchen & dining room yet, but I'm already dreaming of other things to come. *One thing at a time* I constantly have to remind myself.

Anonymous said...

Maggie check my site!! :)

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

OMG I got soooo excited and squealed! My 13 year old actually told me to "chill Mom!" The nerve! I am soooo glad that everything is ok.