Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My latest acquisition


Like my newest find?

I got it at the antique mall in Howell.

One of my favorite haunts.

I also got it at my favorite booth.

I snuck over there today to see if there was anything I couldn't live without.

There wasn't.

But the lady that has my favorite booth was there. I told her I like the stuff she has in her booth. I also told her that I got that sign last week. She told me that that sign came from a covered bridge in Massachuesettes.

Now it is even cooler.

The old man doesn't like it any more than he did though.

2 comments:

a Bohemian Market said...

Hi Maggie:
Sorry it took so long for me to get over here!!!
I love this sign. It is really cool. We do not have signs like that out here. Where it comes from makes it truly special!
Have a great day : )
peace
carole

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

I also found an old dance hall sign that says "No Dancing on Sundays". I was also thinking of hanging it up in this area also. Either that or the antique shop sign. Not sure which one yet.