Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm in love!

I keep thinking of this




Is that the most beautiful work area you ever saw? It's Tara's and you can read it's wonderful story here. I obsessed about this desk. I was a Craigslist virgin until this desk. I scoured tons of desk postings looking for one similar. I even went to out of state listings. I cried and whined and threw a good old 3 year old tantrum when I didn't find one.

But... you know what they say about love. Sometimes it is right under your nose.




I turned the corner at the antique mall the other day and squealed with delight. Yes, I squealed. Squealed like I have never squealed before. The poor worker guy came running over. I think he thought I hurt myself.

It doesn't have the sexy curvy legs like Tara's, but neither do I. Can't hold that against someone right?

Tomorrow is the day. I am going to march right in there and proclaim my love for this desk to everything listening. We will be together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are hillarious!! You made me laugh out loud! that is a really awesome desk you better high tail it over there and lick it at least!! And then show us what you do with it! :)

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

Oh I already licked it! Anyone reading this who has their eye on it, I'm not telling where!