Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Put a post....

.... in the hole, fill with quikrete and repeat 30 more times.


I don't think that I want to see another post as long as I live!



I mean it's only 90 degrees out here! HELLO!



I do think my husband officially killed me cause I now smell like it.

Cinderella stopped by to wave her magic wand, didn't help though. Had to finish the hard way.



Somewhere in one of those holes is a pair of my sunglasses too.

How you ask?

Well I looked down just as he was pouring the quikrete in the hole and they slid off my nose into the hole. I could not have made a more perfect shot if I tried!

I also found that this being the biggest I have EVER been my whole life that there are places that I used to tan but the sun can no longer get at. Now I am on a serious mission to get back into a shape other than round.

So now I am off for a big day of dieting, painting posts and sweating things off that I never was born with.

I guess I am not going to be able to put my fence on Jen's Makeover Party on the 25th.

(insert pouty face here.)

Maybe next month!

4 more posts to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl that is a lot of work...and in such hot weather...time for a sit and soak! :)too funny about your glasses...although on the other hand that must have sucked...te hee!