Thursday, June 11, 2009

Etsy Pillows!


These are the first of some pillows that I will be listing on Etsy.



They are an 18" pillow. The outer shell is cotton ticking. The inner shell is a polyester fill that mimics down. It will not ball up when washed and dried.

I have them available in blue, red or tan stripe on a cream background.

They will be listing for $15.00 each plus shipping.

I have ideas for a couple different styles of pillows that I will be doing also.

Maybe some with ruffles...

If anyone is interested in these before I list them, let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!! I love that you are opening an Etsy Store. I wish you all kinds of success.

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am also working on building up stock and doing the Farmer's Market on Saturdays.