Friday, June 19, 2009

Cutesy Etsy Cards!

First up is an any occasion card

Outside says "I love giving homemade gifts... pick a child!"



Inside is blank for you to write your own message.

Next is a get well card for a humorous person.

(Thumb not included, I kinda need it!)

Inside says "Heard you caught a bug"



Next is my all time favorite. I don't know how many people I have sent these to. It can be for any gift occassion.



Inside says " I've been looking everywhere for just the right gift."



I know I am strange, but I love that card!

Price is 1 - 4 cards $2.50 each
5 - 9 cards $2.25 each
10+ cards $2.00 each
Price does not include shipping
Card size is 5 x 7
Multiple numbers of cards can be mixed
All come with a coordinating colored envelope
If anyone is interested in these before I post them to Etsy, let me know.

7 more posts to go!

No comments: