Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Quilts


Okay, it is sideways so you will have to turn your head. I just came across this picture of the quilt I made for my cousin Amy. I volunteer making prayer quilts for a local church here. I decided to make one for Amy after she lost her sweet daughter Ireland 3 days after Christmas. I don't even want to imagine what she went through. My heart just broke for her. To make it worse, 6 weeks after she lost Ireland her husband committed suicide. The depression just was too much for him and the doctors did not give him the care that he needed.

I hope that Amy and anyone else who has gone through a traumatic experience will find the peace and happiness one day that they deserve.

ps. Stop turning your head sideways and driving yourself crazy. I edited the pic!

No comments: