Sunday, March 29, 2009

It all started so innocently!

Now I know why my husband gets so frustrated with me! All he said was to pick out some new tile for the bathroom. Now this is the ONLY bathroom in this old house. I guess we should be thankful we are not pooping in an outhouse! HE also did say if I wanted to make any changes I should figure out what they were and make a plan. Then out the door he was to Ohio to do some sites for the week. Well..... what is a girl to do?! My list started off innocently enough. Our sole bath is small, only 6.5x7.5. We have this wall at the end of the tub with shelves and no door. It's our sorry excuse for a linen closet. I hate it. So I started plotting on how I could remove them. Hmmmm.........

Now besides my evil, plotting, scheming self you add in Tara and Jen. Yes you two don't look so innocent! Tara's gorgeous desk was taunting me! I apologize Tara cause I have never linked to it. Well if she found that on Craigslist what could I find? One could only wonder if they never tried......

Enter this little beauty. Okay right now it is kinda ugly. Really ugly. It came out of an older house in Flint AND has a matching pedestal sink! 100.00! This is where Jen comes in. Next month's makeover! My mind told me to do it. I spent the whole night drawing out my new bathroom. In my mind it is beautiful, but you will have to wait to see. I got no idea what the floor looks like.... Oops!

3 comments:

Jeanne Oliver said...

I can't wait to see what you pull together. Tara's desk did turn out awesome! My husband would never tell just tell me to go and pick everything out....he knows I would go CRAZY!!!!

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

Well..... he thought it was just going to be the floor and maybe a few small updates. HE didn't know I would go nuts. I really blame him though cause he should of known better. I can never do anything simple! LOL

Blondiensc said...

LOVE this!!I can't wait to see what you scheme together! It always starts so innocently and end up tearing a wall down, but hey if it turns out beautifully it was all worth it, right?