Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm In Love!

....with my telephoto lens!


While I was taking pics of the boy on the mower....


I spied the bitty one playing in the weeds that is our yard.


I snuck over there like a big, fat, clutzy, stalky cat....


She spied me though. Probably was all that crashing and screaming when I almost fell down the slope.


She didn't care though. She kept on playing and being a ham for the camera.


I love the effect on the closeup shots with this lens.


How the background and foreground blur out.


I could of stayed out there all day taking pics....


....and I think....


....she could have too!

10 comments:

Julie Johnson said...

Beautiful pics Maggie! What lens is it? I need to learn how to use my camera. I get frustrated by the technicalities of it. Oy. As for keeping a secret...I told Sofi and Izzy they could come along if they didn't tell. :)

~from my front porch in the mountains~ said...

Oh, just lovely! She is a beauty....

Congrats on the new lens! I think it's going to be put to good use!
xo, misha

Lori said...

These are incredible shots Maggie ~ I just love them!!

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Well Maggie,
I think that the camera loves your bitty one. She takes the best photograph. I shall look out for her on America's Next Top Model in a few years !!
You have captured her beautifully. XXXX

Lynn said...

Great pics Maggie! The Bitty One is such a cutie and the camera just loves her-enjoy:@)

Red Couch Recipes said...

What absolutely beautiful pics of your bitty one; these need to be printed and put in a collage. Joni

Cher' Shots said...

what a beautiful series of a spring afternoon ~ wonderful captures!
'hugs from afar'
P.S. In response to your question about the sourdough. I recieved mine from a friend while living in Alaska. It originated over 130 years ago. I just keep feeding it and saving some aside before using it. There are recipes for starting your own online. Hope that helps.

thepurplerose said...

love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, the pictures!!! I bought a couple new film cameras at garage sales this weekend.

Amy said...

Precious!! Great pictures and an enjoyable posting!! Blessings to you!! -Amy

Pam said...

Those pics are precious! And so is your daughter. :-) Thanks for sharing!