Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Ongoing Saga of Dumb Ideas - Part 3

I know, you have been sooo patient! You just have to kick back and wait. We are almost done.


I promise!



I finally have all the stencils done. Okay.... I cheated a bit. I did not do multiples of words that are repeated.


What can I say? I'm lazy and proud of it!


Someone (who's name will not be mentioned) thinks that she can draw on the walls too.





*Note to self - Buy more magic erasers!


Now that everything is up on the wall, I just need to check it before I start to paint.




I know I have to check it. Heaven help me if I see one thing wrong! Talk about being impatient. I can't wait to paint it and see it done!


But as they say... check twice, paint once.


Okay, maybe I changed the saying a little.



No comments: