Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Hot Date

I love this man! I mean how much perfect could you get? A MAN who makes cleaning easier?! The ones who resides at my house make cleaning more frequently. Yes, you guessed it. This week I have been spring cleaning. If you have a budding artist in your house, like I do, Mr Clean Magic Erasers are great on taking crayon and ink off walls. I also get the cleaner in the large jugs and use it for everything. Today was the day that I pulled out all the appliances and cleaned under them. I do this about 2 times a year. I swear most could pull out their appliances and the floor would be clean under them. Not mine! I have no idea how all the crud gets under them.

White vinegar is an awesome cleaner too. I use that on my windows. Now I have to clean my windows atleast once a week. My husband "gifted" me with this....

She loves to put her nose against the window and bark at the squirrels, groundhogs, cars, leaves, anything that moves pretty much. The little one is right at her side egging her on too. So besides the huge nose prints are the little dirty handprints too. I do have a little tip for washing windows. I have the kind of windows that you can clean the outside of them by unlatching them. If you do the outside one way, like vertically, and the inside in the opposite direction you can tell which side you have streaks on. I always get streaks......


I know it is a blurry pic. It's about as hard to take a pic of a 2 year old as it is to dress one. This is a do not do this kind of pic. I would not suggest wearing your rubber house cleaning gloves on your feet unless you just got a really awesome pedicure. Well..... maybe not even then. I caught her with these on walking around saying she was Donald Duck and mighty proud of herself to boot!

Well only one more room to spring clean. The dreaded living room! Ugh! That is a job for tomorrow though.....

No comments: