Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Won't You Join Me?

Today, I am pampering myself with breakfast in bed of sorts. You see it was 15 years ago that I was birthing my first born child!


She has grown into a beautiful young lady!

So.... won't you join me for a little smackeral of something?


I have a tray all set to go on the bench.


I am using my Gibson china. I have had this for about 12 years now. It is a white china trimmed in gold. Just a basic set but so versatile.


A salad plate with a Pier 1 doily plate over it and topped off with a cheese dome from Princess House many many years ago. No cheese this morning though, just a big ole fat blueberry muffin! The silver is Holmes & Edwards Danish Princess.


There is nothing like the first cup of coffee made in a french press to get you moving! This french press is stainless and from the Palms collection at Home Goods.


A sinple brown ticking napkin with a jute ring embellished with vintage buttons. I made the napkins and rings last year and they are so easy to make. I have gotten quite the use out of them too! I used a vintage serving platter that I won in a giveaway from Kim at Daisy Cottage a year ago.

I am so glad that we could spend this time together! I just love visiting with all of you! I hope your day is filled with love and happiness!

Enjoy!

13 comments:

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

How charming! I love the dome over the muffin. That is absolutely the best idea ever, and I'm going to hunt down one of those and use it the next time we have overnight guests.

Happy 15th Birthday to your beautiful daughter!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Wishing your daughter many happy returns on turning 15. I remember it well, though it was a long time ago. LOL!

Fun breakfastscape. I love your napkin and that precious little napkin ring on it. So cute.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Lynn said...

Happy B-Day to your daughter Maggie! Lovin' your pretty French Press, this looks like a lovely way to start the day-enjoy:@)

Southern Lady said...

Happy Brithday to your beautiful daughter! Carla

Southern Lady said...

*Birthday*

Dar said...

This is fabulous. Who better to celebrate your daughter's birthday than the gal who labored.

BlessYourBirthHeart

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

It is indeed a day to celebrate! u have a beautiful blog. Stop by mine for a giveaway:)

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

Happy birthday to your daughter!!! I love your beautiful breakfast tray! The dome is the SPECIAL something, perfect! XO, Pinky

Beth said...

Coongratulations to you, and happy birthday to your daughter! She is lovely! Loved your coffee in bed too - very pretty set up.
Blessings, Beth

Jacqueline said...

What a wonderful celebration! She is absolutely gorgeous. They grow so quickly don't they. You have put together such a beautiful breakfast trayscape. This is how we should all wake up. The presentation on that tray is lovely, and what a way to make a muffin special. I adore the cute napkin ring and napkin. Hope you both had a fun day!

Lori said...

First off happy belated to your beautiful girl! That muffin looks delish Maggie and you are rocking at tablescapes ~ Yvonne is a very good teacher ~ don't you think??!! Have a great week-end sweet lady. xo

deb said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter!
Gorgeous breakfast! Cute muffin dome♥
*hugs*deb

Bring Pretty Back said...

Happy birthday to your baby girl! I know she is 15... but we still think of them as our babies don't we!
Now, that is the way to start a day!!!
LOVE it!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin