So I have spent this week trying to decide on new colors.
Jeffy's room is now SW Lightweight Beige but I am thinking that I am going to repaint it SW Kilim Beige
I think I want to repaint the girls room and do a treatment on the wall behind Brianna's bed. This room is SW Familiar Beige now but I am thinking of going with SW Divine White. I still have to do some thinking on the treatment though.
The kids have done a great job keeping their rooms clean. My daughter still refuses to make her bed though.
and foyer are SW Lemon Chiffon now. These I want to paint SW Divine White also. When my hubby goes bear hunting I want to do a little something with them. It's a surprise though!
The mudroom is SW Lightweight Beige now but I didn't like it as soon as I painted it last summer. It looks purpley in here. That is also going to be painted to match the foyer.
The kitchen is SW Nomadic Desert now with the white beadboard wallpaper. The white will stay, but I am going to lighten up the top with SW Kilim Beige. It is too dark a color in here. Makes the room look dreary.
I did get the other pillow sham done for my bed....
I also made this little pillow for it. I put the pin that I won from the Daisy Cottage giveaway on it also. It's a silvery blue microsuede fabric from the Christopher Lowell collection at Joann Fabric. I love this fabric!
But tomorrow we start the painting.
I do have some tips on painting to share with you.
One of the guys that we just hired used to paint houses and he shared some secrets with me.
And I will share with you!
Also, Lori @ Wildflowers gave me an I love your blog award. So first I have to list 10 things that I love. I hate to disappoint ya but I don't have pics to go with my loves.
1. Reading a story so funny that I squirt coffee out my nose! Yes Jackie, it still hurts from reading your blog the other night!
2. Driving my son to school in my powderpuff jammies and donkey slippers, waiting til he is a safe distance from the car, getting out and yelling really loud "Mommy loves you pooder!" If being an embarrassment to your kids is not a joy, there is something wrong!
3. Feeding my husband a really big meal and setting the scale up 10 pounds.
4. I love it when my son tries to do the same trick to me but goes 10 pounds in the other direction!
5. Chasing around my 3 year old who has bolted out of the back door with nothing on but a crown and a pair of butterfly wings.
6. The smell of my new ocean scent candles by Pier One.
7. Listening to my oldest singing to her IPod with her earbuds on and not realizing everyone else can hear her.
8. Having my period FINALLY being over!
9. The smell of coffee!
Now to pass it on!
Carla @ Country Diary of a Southern Lady
Nancy @ Rosewood Cottage
Marydon @ Blushing Rose
Dar @ Dar's Stuffings
Jan @ Bobbypins Boardwalk
Londen @ Sixty-fifth Avenue
Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles
Julie @ It's the Little Things
Deb @ Dragonfly Treasures
Yvonne @ Stone Gable
Have fun ladies! Can't wait to read what you love!
I still have to do the plastic joy award.
Next post I promise though!