Monday, October 12, 2009

A Few Finds!

This week I went junkin' and this is what I came up with....



I found these cute prints in ugly blue plastic frames. Saving them for a cutesy project for the girls room.



A cute baby scale. I don't know if I will keep this or not.



Some crystal knobs. I need to get some more to put on the desk that I am redoing this week.



I just thought these were sooo sweet that I couldn't leave them. 3.00 was not a bad price either!



I love this soup tureen! I got 10.00 knocked off the price too. I put it on top of my kitchen cupboards as the start of a collection. It just looks soooo lonely now. I got to find me some more stuff.



I got these for 8.00. These are the ones that are giving me problems for a project I was trying to complete this weekend. Grrrr! I just decided that I had to put it down and leave it for a bit before the whole mess went into the trash!

Find any treasures this weekend?


Don't forget to sign up for Cindy @ Cottage Instincts first ever giveaway. Today is the last day!


12 comments:

blushing rose said...

Love those prints! You did really well with your finds.

Have a wonderful crisp autumn day. TTFN ~Marydon

Beth said...

You found some great stuff!

Unknown said...

I LOVE that baby scale! They are hard to find on-line. Great finds!

Sandy xox

Jill said...

I have shutters I want to paint but then I'm intimidated because I think it will be hard to get good coverage. They are such great pieces though.

Lori said...

I really like those nobs and the S&P shakers are too cute for words!

Lori said...

those prints are really cute...and i love the baby scale!!! great finds!!!

Ashlee said...

I love those Shutters!! Great Finds!

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Great tureen and the fact that is the start of a new collection!!! Yeah!!! The scale: killer!!! Are you sure you don't want to keep it? And the shutters...oh lovely shutters, one can never have enough! Thank you for playing!
M & C

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

The scale is great & I love the glass knobs....great finds!

Uncanny Festoon said...

That tureen is a great start to a collection. Will it be a colletion of white or a collection of tureens?

cindy said...

Ok. Give me that tureen. I mean, all your finds are fab, don't get me wrong here. :o)
(ps...I love reading your comments on my blog, I laugh out loud...!)

Heidi said...

Hi!
You came home with a bundle of great things. How fun.
I esp. love the scale and the knobs - and the tureen is really great - you found it just in time to use it for big Holiday dinners.
Thanks for the visit, hope you'll come back soon.
XO
Heidi - Heart and Home