Monday, July 9, 2018

Vacation 2018 Michigan Style

I am sure that I was not missed much.  Okay....maybe not at all.  I am back though from vacation!  This will probably be our last "family" vacation since the older kids have serious boyfriends and girlfriends.

I wanted to do something special.

This last year I have gotten very melancholy since losing my dad last year.  When I was about 13, we took a vacation around the coast of Lower Michigan and into the Upper Peninsula.  I loved it!  I thought this would be an awesome opportunity to show the kids the beautiful state we live in.  My husband hasn't really been to alot of places in Michigan either so off we go!


I just love Michigan.  There is so much to see and do here.  Our first day we headed north to Petoskey.  Petoskey is on Lake Michigan and such a cute town.  This is the only place you can find Petoskey stones.  They are a fossil and a stone.  They are hard to spot, but when they are polished up are very pretty.


The marina is full of boats from all over.  You can actually reach Michigan from the Atlantic.


So many beautiful places in downtown Petoskey to take pics!


This is a view of the bay.  Love it!


The first of many waterfalls in Michigan....


....and beautiful sunsets.

I could get used to nights like this.

Tomorrow I will show you Traverse City and the Blue Angels

1 comment:

Putri Adiratnaa said...

Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Pedro That Save My Family From Financial Bondage

Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Pedro, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day I shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Pedro. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to the help of Mr, Pedro for giving me a meaning to life when I had lost all hope. If you are currently seeking loan assistance, you can contact them via: { pedroloanss@gmail.com