Wednesday, February 2, 2022

February

 Happy February!

Since February is the month for love, let's start with the master bedroom.  Syrina originally was going to take this room, but changed her mind and chose the new room we made out of the attic space.  Did not hurt my feelings at all since this room has slanted ceilings and not the most comfortable to move around in.

So....like every room I work on in this house it needs to be cleaned out first.  She never finished moving her stuff out of it, so that is the first thing.  There is alot of stuff to be moved still. 



Alot of stuff....


....a lot....


Then it needs to be painted.  Three walls are a silver gray and one wall is teal.  Seems dad has this desire to paint one wall of every room a different color.  I think first I need to find something to inspire me.  I know what I want the room to look like.  I need to get the ducks in order!

So it looks like I am off to clean!

Ciao!




No comments: