Tuesday, June 26, 2018

The Best Laid Plans....

I really meant to have something fun to post, but no....

This happened....


....yes, that would be the well Bob.

For the 4th freaking time!

We finished up replacing ALL the plumbing pipes in the house PLUS the hot water heater, compression tank and water softener.  We also added a whole house filter to better our water.

We were stupid enough to think that we had solved all our problems.

But NOOOOOO!  The well pump went out!  Or so we thought.

We ended up pulling the well and all 165 feet of pipe that is attached to it.  Yeah, the well pump is at the other end of that 165 feet.  Replaced the well pump and put it back down the well.  Our luck is that while we were putting it BACK in, our son noticed that a piece of the wiring was exposed.  Yes, that was the problem, not the pump.



Oy vey!

Soooo now that that is done, I can get back to work on the drywall.

And the kitchen island

And the baseboards

And the stairs

Did I mention that we are also leaving for vacation on Friday?!  Guess I should start getting ready for that too.

I better get crack-a-lacking!

1 comment:

Susan Freeman said...

Why do household breakdowns always seem to come in multiples? I wish I knew. Since I don't have the answer, I am sending you some love.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley