Saturday, July 25, 2009

Oops!

Today I figured it would be a lazy day.

The man is gone doing a shed for a customer. I could get away with doing nothing at all!

So, I started as usual seeing what everyone else in blogland has planned today.

Then I went to Jen @ Sanctuary Arts.....

Ah crap! Today is makeover day!

Well as I was frantically trying to find something easy to makeover, anything really, I kept tripping over this....


I got it at the antique mall the other day. I plan on it going in the kitchen with my new old table.

So.... bottom's up girl!


It's green and I HATE green. Let's take a small trip down memory lane. I loved Donny Osmond when I was younger. Ok, I still like him. I finally got to paint my room any color I wanted. Purple! Donny Osmond loves purple and when he sees my purple room he will fall madly in love with me! My mom announced that she was also going to get me new carpet!

Don't get too excited, she bought green carpet! Emerald green shag carpet! Needless to say I have hated green since then.

Ok, back to 2009. Now what to do with the seat? Paint or no paint?


I went with paint.


Add a little destressing, errr I mean distressing. Hey I was painting with a 2 year old who is just potty trained and LOVES to flush stuff.

and Ta Daa!

My easy peasy I just want to be with the creative peeps on Jen's site makeover.


I promise to have something better next month.

Think it needs some pillows though.

3 comments:

Free Art Printables said...

You are such a good sport! It looks great! I love how it looks with the paint! Thanks for joining in! :)

blushing rose said...

Chuckle! Looks wonderful ... TTFN ~Marydon

Anonymous said...

lookin' good Maggie! Love the pillows that say EAT!! just what I am doing now!